Axle Setups /tandem - Slipper Tandem Kits
Tandem Slipper Suspension is allowed if axles are not more than 1000mm apart and axles are loaded to 120% when calculating ATM.
A 2 tonne setup would require 1200kg per axle or 45mm Round / 45mm Square axles. 2 x 40mm Square Axles would not be acceptable for an ATM of 2000kg due to the 120% loading rule (ADR 62/1)
(584563TD) Axle Setups - Tandem 1000KG MECHANICAL DISC BRAKE TANDEM SLIPPER SPRING KIT
Budget tandem setup for car trailers and boat trailers.
- 2 x 45mm Round Axles. (2900kg capacity).
- 2 x 10" Disc Rotors + Calipers.
- 2 x Anchor Plates welded to Axles.
- 4 x Japanese Bearing Sets - complete.
- 2 x Lazy hubs.
- 4 x 3 Leaf ALKO Slipper Springs 45mm Wide.
- 2 x Hangers + Shackle Bolts.
- 2 x Zinc U Bolt Sets.
- 1 x 2000kg Zinc Override Coupling.
- 1 x Park Brake.
- 1 x Brake Cable Kit.
- Side Marker lights are legally required for trailer widths exceeding 2100mm.
To Know More about Axle Setups /tandem - Slipper Tandem Kits Please click here