This process requires multiple weighing operations as the truck positions each axle/axle group over the deck of the axle weighbridge while a weight reading is taken. The axle weighbridge can be positioned in very limited spaces but the length of the level approaches has a great effect on achieved accuracy, which is less than all other weighbridge types.
Features of Accuweigh Axle Weighbridges:
- Traditionally, the axle weighbridge was for non-trade applications, but trade approved versions are now available. A
- Axle weighbridges use a metal weighbridge deck contained in a strong metal frame which is either mounted below ground in a shallow pit or above ground using access ramps.
- A single axle weighbridge can be as small as 1 metre long by 3 metres wide for weighing one axle at a time.
- Larger axle weighbridges can weigh an entire axle grouping at once using a weighbridge deck 5 metres long by 3 metres wide.
- Available in many standard sizes, but can also be engineered to suit the client's needs.
Accuweigh can also supply the complete range of Weighbridge hardware and Weighbridge Software solutions for any site. Hardware option includes boom gates, electronic identification systems, traffic control lights, driver control stations, personal computers, printers, radio modems, remote displays, and more.