The MMT's low profile and stealth design allows it to be easily installed without the need for harnesses, external power or antennas.
AXTracker MMT's 2.4 GHz Radio capabilities allow your customers to extract form data and update firmware on the device or a group of devices using a wireless laptop or PDA handheld device. This technology also allows data to be transmitted to RF Gateways in the yard or at security checkpoints.AXTracker MMT Information.
Supervisory Position Reporting:
Wake, GPS locate, transmit location, resume sleep
Up to 12 programmable sleep intervals or time-of-wake settings
Alternate supervisory reporting schedule triggered by alarm or local event
Transmits GPS location on new interval for time or alarm duration
Wireless Configurable Alarm Inputs:
Independently configurable: negative, positive or any edge
Immediate message, GPS locate then message or engage interval override
Integrated Motion Sensor:
Message on start and stop
Engage interval override on motion for time or motion duration
Battery Pack: Up to 7 year battery life (2 updates/day)
Field Programmable/Configurable using wireless laptop or PDA handheld device
IP67 Enclosure: 4" x 11" x 1"
This product is available from M2M Connectivity. Please click here.
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.