The B&D P7 Industrial door is an innovative, sectional overhead panel door that can be purpose designed to suit its application. The lightweight aluminium frame of the P7 Industrial holds different styles of panel inserts from a range of long lasting, durable materials including acrylic, fibreglass and aluminium. The frame itself can be installed with an aluminium finish or with a choice of over 100 powder coat finishes – enough to complement any commercial building’s decor. The P7 Industrial door’s hinged horizontal panels lift up and lay parallel with the ceiling when open, and do not protrude outside the opening at any time during operation. The door provides full walk-in clearance when in the open position, providing the correct headroom is available.
B&D P7 Industrial
Frame manufactured from industrial strength aluminium and available in an extensive powder coating colour selection, to complement your colour scheme.
Available in sizes from 1370mm to 4500mm high and 1800mm to 7620mm wide.
Features and Benefits:
Range of insert options means you design the door that suits your application.
Custom panel sizes, and evenly spaced insert openings ensuring the door suits the application perfectly.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Frame is manufactured from industrial strength aluminium ensuring it is lightweight and requires minimal maintenance.
- Inserts fitted using snap-on extrusions and glazing seals.
SMOOTH QUIET OPERATION
- Bottom weatherseal – soft and pliable – helps stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Galvanised hinges and hangers provide resistance to corrosion and long lasting durability in the toughest of weather conditions.
Nylon wheels with ball bearings ensure that operational noise is kept to a minimum.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- Springs are designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles; giving your door greater durability and a longer life.
- Reinforcing for wide doors – all panels reinforced for door widths of 3800mm and over.
Frame and inserts available in natural aluminium or powder coated in an extensive powder coat range.