- The B&D Tilting Door offers the best design variety, in both material and appearance of all the B&D door range.
- It provides an opportunity to choose a door that is in harmony with its surroundings, giving the building a truly tailored and unique appearance.
- B&D provide a large variety of Tilting Door designs. This is due to the construction of the door and the ability to use a variety of facing materials in the manufacturing process.
- As a result, many different styles are adaptable to the B&D Tilting Door design, and B&D will actively introduce new ranges of panel design as the market changes. Ask your B&D Representative or Dealer of any new developments should you require a specific panel design or profile.
- The current designs available are:-
- Western Red Cedar
Features and Benefits
- Easy to open and close.
- Ability to fit where other garage doors will not.
- More actual opening space.
- Attractive door compliments any building.
- Rigidity and long life.
For heavy doors an Anti-Sag Truss Kit is available to prevent the door from bowing while in the open position and gives the panel more strength.