BACK-UPS CS (STANDBY)
Main Product Features
The re-invention of the most relied upon desktop UPS in history: the Back-UPS
The Back-UPS CS offers our best value for protecting your business and office computersystems. It provides battery backup power that allows you to work through short and mediumlength power outages.
It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikesthat travel along your utility and phone lines. Award-winning shutdown softwareautomatically powers down your computer system in the event of an extended power outage.
Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, pushbuttoncircuit breakers and transformer-block spaced outlets make the Back-UPS CS theperfect unit to protect your business' productivity from the constant threat of power outagesand lost data.
Back-UPS CS Features & Benefits
- Data line surge protection
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Battery-protected and surge only outlets
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- LED status indicators
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible Alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery replacement without tools
- Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Resettable circuit breakers
- Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
To Know about BACK-UPS CS (standby) Please click here