Features of Backdraft Shutters Type AS:
- Colour - Traffic white frame and grey flaps.
- All blades on the AS units are linked, giving uniform open/closed operation.
- Only 10Pa is required to fully open the blades of both types.
- Units are moulded in impact-resistant UV-stabilised plastic.
- All AS units have a galvanised guard grille.
- Screw fixing.
- These shutters are weather-resistant, making them suitable for both internal and external applications.
- Suitable for mounting on vertical surfaces and generally used for exhaust applications.