Baldor's BSM N-series provides applications with low inertia to attain the highest acceleration capability – to allow you to position faster. The BSM N-series is used in the world's fastest machines and demanding applications.
The N-Series brushless servo motors provide a very responsive acceleration in a rugged, durable design with high energy Neodymium-Iron-Boron magnetics. This series provides continuous stall torque capability ranging from 0.45 N-m (3.9 Lb-In) to 40 N-m (354 Lb-In). Peak torque capability is nominally 4 times continuous. This series has the lowest inertia to provide the maximum torque per package size.
The BSM motor has been time proven over the years. The BSM N-series is used in the world's fastest machines, in industrial motion control applications such as: indexers, form/fill/seal, flying shears, cut-to-length, robotics, insertion, packaging, capping machines, laser trimming, marking/labeling and many other demanding applications.
Baldor product link
- Low inertia rotor design with Neo magnets - 5 standard frame sizes to choose
- Acceleration torques from 1.8 N-m (16 Lb-In) to 160 N-m (1400 Lb-In)
- High output torque at low speed – continuous 0.4 N-m (4 Lb-In) to 40 N-m (354 Lb-In)
- Inertia range .067 - 38 Kg-cm2 (.00006 - .034 Lb-In-s2 )
- Standard windings for 160, 300, 650 bus volts- customs available
- Dependability designed in the high 155°C design
- Premium 200°C moisture resistant, multi-coated wire for reliability
- Extra high insulated stator for high voltage and current spike protection
- Superior bearings with Exxon PolyrexEM TM polyrex grease to provide 4 times greater life
- Rugged industrial construction to provide quality throughout the design
- Stock and customs available - IEC/NEMA designs