The large port design prevents clogging while the urethane coated ball is free to move and rotate with the media as it flows through the valve.
This continuous movement prevents scale build up on the ball and within the ball bonnet, which can be inspected through the bonnet blanking flange. The seat is integral to the one piece body.
The valves are fabricated which allows flexibility of manufacture to suit clients requirements. Standard face-to-face measurements are according to AS4794-2001 paragraph 3.2.2 FIG. 3.1 or GENERAL DESCRIPTION DIN 3202-F6.
- Dewatering, waterlines and sewage
Features of the MAXI Check L (MCL) Ball Check Valve:
- Simple construction allows for ease of maintenance.
- Ball has a metal core and is urethane coated
- SG of ball to suit media
- Body available in carbon steel, stainless steel or Duplex stainless steel
- CWP of 25bar
- Coated in Fusion Bonded Epoxy Resin or 2 part epoxy for high corrosion applications
- Standard internal lining in natural Rubber, EPDM or Urethane on request
- Optional drain/flush point in body
- Manufactured in Australia
- Flanged either Table D or E, PN10, PN16 (EN or AS) or ANSI150.
- Cast version also available
- Mine dewatering
- Power generation return ash water
- Pulp and paper
- Mineral processing
- Environmental and effluent