We offer a complete selection of Ball Screws. Whether you need a unique custom design for a demanding application or a standard off-the- shelf ballscrew offering ease of design and shorter lead times, NSK has the solution from miniature to ultra-large sizes, for machine tools, injection molding machines and general machinery as well as for use in special environments, such as semi-conductor and LCD production equipment. With the world's leading Ball Screw producer, NSK has been contributing to industrial growth.
Standard ball screws with Finished shaft ends. Available in C5 and better accuracy class
- Simple design
- Easy installation
- High mounting accuracy
- High reliability and durability
- Choice of preload or axial clearance
- Wide range of screw lengths and leads
- Dust preventive labyrinth seals on nut
- Grease supply port on nut
Compact FA series
BSS Series next generation compact ball screws incorporate the new ball recirculation system and offer quiet, high speed performance. In order to respond quickly to a wide range of needs, NSK keeps these ball screws in standard stock as the compact FA Series. The exceptionally high performance ball screws are ready to use in a variety of fields.
- 6dB less noise
- 10 ~ 30% more compact ball nut
- High speed operation of up to 5000min-1
- Grease fitting provided as standard equipment
- New type of contact seal
- Low profile design
Rolled ball screws are becoming increasingly popular as linear actuators in numerous applications because of their reliability and low cost. NSK offers an expanded range of rolled-thread ball screws with a variety of nuts. NSK's rolled ball screws conform to C10 accuracy and come with blank ends allowing customised machining to suit. Nuts and shafts are kept separately allowing quick delivery.
- Short delivery times
- Easy selection
- Easy installation
- Seals built in internally
- Nut types available include flanged, threaded, square and 'tube built in'
- Various shaft diameters, leads and lengths available
RMA and RMS series
Low priced miniature rolled ball screws with C7 accuracy class.
- Internal ball recirculation
- Shaft diamter from 6mm to 12mm
- Leads of 1mm, 1.5mm or 2mm
- RMA series has shaft ends machined to suit standard NSK ball screw support units
- RMS series has blank shaft ends for customized machining to suit the application
- Variety of stroke lengths available