The concept upon which the Banking System is based is that each entry is broken into two logical parts - the first part directly affects the Cashbook Balance, and the second part affects all other modules within the system, be it Creditors, Debtors or General Ledger. In other words each entry, as well as immediately updating the Cashbook Balance, is also immediately appropriated into its relevant section, thus cutting down processing time.
To add to the ease and simplicity of processing your everyday deposits and payments, functions such as Automatic Cheque Printing, Automatic Electronic Funds Transfer, Periodic Payments (automatically generated to cater for such payments as monthly leases etc) and Automatic Bank Reconciliation are available.
These options further enhance the flexibility of the Banking System, which in addition is fully integrated into the General Ledger System.
- Easy initial set up.
- Easy data entry using several short-cut keys.
- Automatic production of bank deposit sheet.
- Cash Receipts Journal may be printed at any time of the month, showing totals entered as well as the dissection into the relevant General Ledger accounts.
- Automatic payments derived from information in the Creditors System.
- Payment of Creditors Invoice either by printed cheque or electronic funds transfer.
- Periodic payments may be automatically set, and are pulled into your Cashbook when they are due for payment.
- View Cashbook balance at any time.
- View Cashbook details at any time.
- Electronic Bank Reconciliation performed daily, weekly or monthly.
- Much more…
- Access to detailed Cash Flow Reports.
- Fast and efficient Bank Reconciliation.
- Easy production of Bank Deposit Sheet.
- Tight control of Cashflow.
- Administration staff are more informed.
- Increases efficiency in processing banking information.
- Minimise user errors with automated payments.
- Quick and efficient enquiry screens.
- Reliable cash flow planning.
- Reduced handling with information flowing directly to General Ledger.
- Saves time.
- Business is more professional.