Label Power is pleased to announce that Easylabel 5 Multi-User, Barcode and RFID Labelling Software, is now available with a 3 user licence for only AUD$1,495.00, (previously a 5 user licence entry point Software) .
Easylabel 5 Multi-User is a Label Software, specially created to design and print labels/barcodes in an easy, fast and accurate manner. The Easylabel 5 Multi-User incorporates an RFID and an EAN/UCC-128 Wizard to help users meet all of their label design requirements. With this software users don’t need to be computer literate to fulfil complex labelling requirements
James Malone, Managing Director of Label Power states "Consumers want control and flexibility when it comes to designing and printing their labels and that’s what we offer them with Easylabel 5 Multi-User. We are giving them the opportunity to get the Platinum version of this Software for multiple users at a lower cost, so they can produce their labels on demand".
The Easylabel 5 Multi-User version is most suitable for use in a Network environment where only a single licensing key is required to print from multiple workstations on a network, eliminating the need for multiple hardware keys.
With Easylabel 5 Multi-User all associated files, (formats, databases, images, serial files and report files) can be shared and stored on the network, avoiding confusion caused by multiple files in different locations.
Best of all, this Software allows users to print their labels from any workstation no matter where it is located, providing UDP packets can be passed from the workstation to the Server with the licensing key attached to obtain a licence. Easylabel 5 Multi-User can be installed and used from every PC on the network.
Some of the features incorporated in Easylabel 5 Multi-User are:
- RFID: this Wizard allows users to program and print High Frequency (HF) and Ultra High Frequency (UHF) smart labels. The RFID Wizard also assists users in creating an Electronic Product Code (EPC).
- EAN/UCC 128 Wizard: users will be able to create EAN/UCC 128 Barcodes in a simple 4 step process. The Wizard prompts users for the required information and then builds the barcode automatically.
- Embed Serial Number in Database Record: allows a Serial number to be retrieved from a database, incremented and be printed on the label and then written back to the database.
- Cross-reference: with this tool users are able to not only pull in data from one database but from a second, third or more.
- ActiveX Data Objects (ADO): the ADO database client allows users to access all kinds of data sources including relational and non-relational databases.
- OLE DB Based database editor: this editor supports the Microsoft Access structure allowing users to edit and create Access databases.
- ActiveX Controls: allows middleware programmers to create programs that can use the internal functions of the software to print labels. View job status, preview the label prior to printing and many other features that in the past were only available from inside the software.
- Job List: is basically a saved print queue. Job lists can be created to print specific sequences of labels. A job list can be opened, and all the jobs in the list can then be added to the print queue in one operation.
*Please note: product features vary according to software version.
Malone also says "the new 3 licence user from Easylabel 5 Multi-User is the perfect partner for those companies who want to become more productive and effective designing and printing their labels. The Multi-User version is also available with a 5, 10 and 25-user+ licences.