- Print Methods: Direct thermal and Thermal Transfer (optional)
- Construction: Die-cast metal frame with sheet metal enclosure
- Metal media cover with enlarged clear window
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3®) for superior print quality
- Back-lit LCD control panel
- Parallel, USB 1.1 and RS-232 serial ports
- Affordable, metal printer with full 8" media roll capacity
- Simple to use through a streamlined front control panel and a proven side-loading design
- Simple to integrate by offering a variety of ways to connect
Designed for the budget–minded, the Zebra S4M has the features needed to support many applications at an affordable price. With easy controls and proven side-loading design, it's quick to learn, use, and load, so operators can focus on more productive tasks.
The printer offers standard serial, parallel and USB connectivity, as well as optional internal 10/100 Ethernet and 802.11b wireless networking for simple integration and remote monitoring, plus it can be ordered with different printer programming languages. Compared to similar printers on the market, the S4M thermal printer is an outstanding value.