Contact scanners read barcodes at a very close range, for example: at checkout lines, shop floors, and documentation centres. They eliminate misreads of close or poorly printed labels. Other handheld scanners give you great data capture capabilities at longer distances using image and laser scanning technologies. They are ideal for counter service, medical billing, and raw material and WIP tracking.
Fast, easy, and accurate scanning with incredible reliability, low cost, and a 5-year warranty add up to real value. The 1000 Contact Scanner puts more productivity into checkout lines, shop floors, and documentation centres, by accelerating processes and eliminating scanning errors, especially when barcodes are printed closely or poorly. And it's designed for laser-free safety and comfort, while being rugged enough for the harshest environments. The 1000 Contact Scanner delivers 100% productivity in a hard-working, reliable tool.
- Contact imager eliminates many scanning errors
- Reads up to 67mm wide barcodes, up to 3 mil and up to 30% PCS
- Rugged, reliable, and backed by a 5-year warranty
- Widely programmable, supports three sets of data editing, interface selection and symbology configuration
- Supports multiple languages for worldwide applications and includes ScanMaster software
- Low power consumption