Features and Benefits of Giddiup Barns:
- Features that are inherently shared with the american barns include paired doors, gabled roofs, heavy structural systems and good ventilation.
- These architectural elements suit our Australian conditions and lifestyle needs.
- The high ceilings create maximum air flow and a cool internal environment.
- The huge timber trusses allow for a large free space which can be utilised for a multitude of purposes and the paired doors are great for oversized machinery and easy access.
- Giddiup sources fabulous timber for the barns and often the timber has it's own interesting history.
- Old wharfs, railway bridges, boat hulls and country sale yards are recycled and reused.
- The sheer size of some of these pieces of timber is magnificent.