Barriers - Tripod Barriers for Access Control
Tripod barriers can be used for access control and make life easier for reception staff at entrances to office and administrative buildings, industrial installations, banks, authorities and many other places. They are quick, reliable and easy to use.
Kerberos tripod barriers are compatible with all types of ID readers and are available in six different designs.
Kerberos tripod barrier special feature
In emergencies, designs with collapsible bars in both directions create an escape route. Thanks to patented technology the tripod barrier bars can be reset automatically to the normal position by authorised personnel as soon as the emergency is over.
Advantages of Kerberos tripod barriers
- collapsible bars with automatic reset
- opens under pressure
- functional, quick and space-saving
- easy to use
- made of robust, low-maintenance stainless steel
- suitable for outside installation
- easy installation on finished floor surfaces, optional on unfinished surfaces
- long live cycle thanks to power-assisted motion
Where Kerberos tripod barriers can be put to good use
- office and administration buildings
- government buildings, local authorities
- industrial plants
- banks and financial institutions