BarTender is easy to use, easy to integrate with existing databases and with four editions, it is easy to upgrade as your needs expand.
The BarTender software is available in four editions:
This entry-level edition incorporates BarTender's most powerful design features including clever wizards, professional templates and the ability to design your own data-entry forms. BarTender Basic can be used with unlimited printers - its license is based on PC installations and it is easy to upgrade as your business and labelling needs grow.
- A great choice for individuals and smaller teams
- Design labels and cards quickly using flexible fonts, graphics, and barcodes
- Include serial numbers and sequences in your label, tag, or card
BarTender Professional edition builds on the powerful platform of BarTender Basic, allowing you to reduce data-entry by accessing Excel files and a variety of database files. Professional edition supports RFID tags and labels and its advanced design tools allow you to edit and enhance imported images,including brightness, contrast, saturation and cropping. Like BarTender Basic, the Professional edition can be used with unlimited printers - its license is based on PC installations and it is easy to upgrade as your business and labelling needs grow.
- Harness the efficiency and accuracy of databases
- Effortless RFID encoding
- High performance image manipulation
As well as BarTender's most powerful and user-friendly design features, database connectivity and RFID support, the Automation edition includes standard integration features for automated control by other software. The automation of barcode label print functions makes BarTender's Automation Edition ideal for organisation's looking for improvements in efficiency.
- Network license suits multiple users
- Intelligent Templates™ offer flexibility and control
- Launch printing from other programs
Enterprise Automation edition
This is BarTender's most sophisticated edition incorporating advanced server functions for centralised design, print and management of barcode and RFID-encoded labels, tags and cards. BarTender's Automation Edition includes the full-functionality of all 8 companion applications, including Librarian and BarTender's most advanced version of Administration Console. Printer Maestro includes tracking of printer supply usage.
- Complete connectivity & control of printing
- Powerful ERP integration including SAP and Oracle
- Centralised control of printing, security and administration
- Allows mobile device users to print from their web browser