Base Model Data Logger CR200 Series for Industrial Application is the "base" model in the CR200 data logger series, since its launch the CR206, CR211 and CR216 have been introduced and carry on-board, spread spectrum radios in the 915 MHz, 922 MHz, and 2.4 GHz frequency ranges respectively. Only the CR211 is suitable for use within Australia, with the CR206 & CR216 being suitable for other continents.
The added benefit of the CR200 system is the compact size - when paired with an ENC200 enclosure and the small 16869 battery, the packaged CR200 has a deployment size of only 15cm (6 inches) by 18cm (7 inches).
While only a basic logger, the CR200 series still measures many parameters, including - Barometric Pressure, Precipitation, Snow Depth, Soil Moisture, Solar Radiation, Temp & RH, Water Level & Quality and Wind Speed & Direction.
Applications & Industries of Base Model Data Logger CR200 Series include Environmental & Agricultural Monitoring, Meteorology, Hydrology, Aquaculture & Mining.
Features of Base Model Data Logger CR200 Series for Industrial Application
- Base Model
- Ideal where only a few sensors will be measured
- Stores 32000 data points (non-volatile)
- 6 Kbyte program storage (non-volatile)
- Data format is table-based
- Available operating systems: PakBus®
- Software support offered in SCWin 2.0, PC400, or LoggerNet 3.x
- A/D converter: 12 bit
- Scan rate: once per second (max)
- Single-ended analog channel: 5, individually configured
- Analog voltage range: 0 to +2500 mV
- Measurement resolution: 0.6 mV
- Excitation channels: 2, programmable for either +2.5 or +5 volts
- Switched battery port: 1
- Pulse count channels: 2
- Control ports: 2
- Battery voltage range: 7 to 16 Vdc
- On-board 12 Vdc lead acid battery charger
- Communications: RS-232