8 out of 10 engineers around the world trust Tektronix to help them speed debug and test of tomorrow's designs. With the broadest portfolio of scopes available, the richest set of product features, the most extensive analysis capability and our award-winning service and support, Tektronix has the right oscilloscope to meet your need.
Basic Oscilloscopes: What You Know and Trust
Fast, familiar, affordable oscilloscopes that are ready to go Tektronix basic oscilloscopes provide at least 5x digital real-time oversampling on all channels. These oscilloscopes have dedicated front-panel controls, automatic measurements and intuitive user interfaces making operation simple and easy. Lightweight and portable designs let you test on the bench and in the field. And they come standard with budget-friendly pricing and industry-leading warranties. Tektronix basic oscilloscopes: They're what you know and trust.
Bench Oscilloscopes: Next level productivity
Fast, capable oscilloscopes for debugging mixed signal designs so you can do more in less time Tektronix bench oscilloscopes deliver the feature-rich tools you need to debug today's complex mixed signal designs. They offer impressive performance and intuitive designs that make you more productive. For discovering and capturing design problems, they offer complete visualization of up to 20 analog and digital signals with a single instrument and the most extensive set of triggers in their class. Sort through millions of data points fast using advanced waveform search and navigation capabilities to find every instance of an event with our innovative Wave Inspector® controls. And integrated analysis tools, including automated serial and parallel bus analysis, help you validate and troubleshoot your design. The search for a debug solution you can trust is over.
Industry's best signal fidelity, verification and characterization capabilities help you shorten your design cycles When it comes to testing the most advanced designs with the fastest and most complex signals, you need a truly complete performance solution. Tektronix Performance Oscilloscopes and Probes give you the cleanest, most trustworthy signal in the world. Discover signal fidelity issues early with patented DPX® acquisition technology and reliably capture complex signal events with the advanced Pinpoint® triggering system. Quickly navigate through long record lengths with an intuitive Search and Mark capability to find specific events of interest and accelerate your design validation and standards compliance efforts with more than 30 different software analysis packages. Engineers around the world trust these feature-packed, easy-to-operate oscilloscopes to boost productivity and help bring advanced designs to market on time and on budget.
TekMark Australia | Test & Measurement Supplier, Tektronix Distributor
TekMark Australia is the sole Authorised Australian Distributor for all Tektronix Instrumentation Products.
This includes all Tektronix Oscilloscope products, Logic Analysers, all Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators, Real Time Spectrum Analysers, Video Test Products, and all Accessory products.
The staff at TekMark Australia have a combined experience of over 60 Years with Tektronix and provide full technical support, user training, technology seminars, and product demonstrations for all Tektronix products including:
- TDS1000B/2000B Series Oscilloscopes
- TPS2000 Series Power Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO2000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO3000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO4000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- TDS5000B Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO7000 Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO70000B Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DSA8000 Series Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes
- RSA3000B and RSA6000A Series Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- H600 Series Portable Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- TLA5000 and TLA7000 Series Logic Analysers
- AFG3000, AWG5000 and AWG7000 Series Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators
- All Video Test Products – Waveform Monitors, Generators, MPEG Analysers, Cerify.
TekMark Australia’s portfolio of Test & Measurement, Monitoring and Training products includes several other leading suppliers:
- VTI Technology – Precision Instrumentation for Electronic Signal Distribution, Data Acquisition and Monitoring
- Z Technology – Precision RF Test and Monitoring Systems for Radio & Television Broadcast
- ABI Electronics - Fault Diagnosis Equipment, Circuit Board Testers and Component Testers
- Quantum Data – HDMI and DVI Test Generators and Analysis Systems
- Edibon – Technical Teaching Equipment
- Promax – Electronics Training Systems