Features of the Izumi REC-6431 12T Battery Crimper:
- The REC-6431 is a battery operated 12 tonne compression tool to accommodate 12 tonne dies for applying compression fittings to copper, aluminium and ACSR conductors widely used in the industry.
- Pistol type 12 tonne tool makes it easier to work in tight spaces or in control boxes.
- The trigger switch and return button are activated by only one hand so that the other hand is always free to hold working material.
- New electronic circuit board with LED indicates compression status and battery capacity.
- The REC-6000 series tool has a new electronic memory function to record repair history by connecting the optional "ROBO-RW" analyser.
- Ram stroke: 31mm
- Motor: 14.4 VDC
- Reservoir capacity: 135 cc
- Force at die face: 106 kN
392 (L) x 343 (H) x 70 (W) mm
5.9kg (less battery)
Double molded carrying case.
- Dies are sold separately
- Battery operated pistol type compression tool
- Rapid ram advance mechanism
- Well balanced design
- 31mm Jaw opening C head
- 14.4VDC powerful motor
- Right or Left handed operation
- Accepts all dies used for Alcoa, Burndy, T&B, Klauke, Cembre and Utilux 12 ton tools
- 350 degree swivel head
- Quality backed by ISO9001
REC-6431 (B) Includes 1 x BP-80LI Battery and 1 x CH100 12/240V Charger.
REC-6431 (BB) Includes 2 x BP-80LI Battery and 1 x CH100 12/240V Charger.
For information on the full range of Izumi battery powered crimpers, cutters and other battery powered tools, hydraulic crimpers, cutters, pumps, punches and other tool, please contact Specialised Force - your source for hydraulic tools.