This type of vehicle has multiple applications in various sectors: dockyard use for towing boats, tourism for campers, hospital use for food trolleys or hospital beds, paper mills for paper rolls and plastic and many other uses.
Features of the DEC TR2 Battery Electric Pusher/Puller:
- In steel sheet metal electrically arc welded, forming a rigid bearer structure.
- Axle with differential, crossed from a 0.6AC Kw motor.
- Boxed rudder steering commands with baffles for gear and speed selection, ignition key, battery charger signal.
- Made up of an AC electronic control which allows maximum control over the movements and electronic braking. Automatic electrical parking brake.
- Wheels: Super elastic anti-stain.
- Four hours of average operation; high frequency onboard battery charger available.
- The machine is in complete conformance with the standards in force with regards to components, performance and stability.