The SL-ND was designed light and ergonomic, to be used one handed and operate in confined spaces.
With interchangable jaws the SL-ND has a choice of three jaw types: SL-6CJ Jaw for crimping (6T capacity); the SL-CH jaw for cutting Al/Cu; and the SL-ACSR for cutting ACSR. Quickly and easily change between head types with the easy pull-pin design.
The SL-6CJ Jaw accommodates 6 ton round type dies for applying compression fittings to copper aluminum, and ACSR conductors widely used in the industry.
The SL-ND also features an LED light for illuminating dark work areas and a fully enclosed weather resistant housing. Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery.
- Motor: (V D C) 14.4
- Force at die face (kN): 60
- Size (mm) LxHxW: 89 x 560 x 69
- Weight (kg): 3.6 (Inc battery)
- The number of crimps per charge for maximum size terminals: Approximately 100 (BP-80) Lithium-Ion.
- Jaws are sold seperately
- Rapid ram advance mechanism
- SL-6CJ: Crimping Capacity (up to 185mm2 Al/Cu/ACSR), *Dies sold seperately
- SL-CH: Cutting Capacity (up to 32mmOD 300mm2 Cu/Al)
- SL- ACSR: Cutting Capacity (up to 20mmOD ACSR, Single Core Steel only)
- Well balanced design
- 14.4 VDC powerful motor
- Right or left handed operation
- Quality bac ked by ISO9001