- Frame - 1.5mm multi-folded galvanised steel profile
- Doors - 2mm powder coated steel
- Mounting Plate - 2.5mm galvanised steel
- Rear Panel - 1.5mm powder coated steel
- Side Panels - 1.5mm powder coated steel
- Gland plates - 1.5mm galvanised steel
Features of Quadritalia Bayable Floor Standing Enclosures:
- Protection - IP55 to EN60529. Upgradable to IP65 to EN60529.
- Finish - Powder coated in RAL 7035. Frame in galvanised finish.
- Frame - Super robust roll formed frame profile set in place using 1 cast alloy 3 dimensional press fitted corner piece in each corner. Each vertical and horizontal profile piece is firstly press fitted then screwed into the corner pieces ensuring added strength and absolute squareness of the frame.
- Doors - Fully reversible (left or right hand opening) and hinged on 4 robust hinges. Internal 20mm square tube stiffening frame. Steel and glazed variants available.
- Mounting plates - Strengthened thanks to the double folded sides. These plates can be slid into position with ease from the front even when heavily populated. Depth adjustable in 25mm increments.
- Rear Panels - Can be replaced by a door.
- Roof panel - Easily removable
- Side panels - Supplied in packs of 2.
- Locking - 4 point locking system with a 3mm double bit lock insert. Key supplied. Handles are optional.
- Earthing - All panels and doors are equipped with earthing studs.
- Delivery - Flat pack supply with all pieces individually packaged and with assembly instructions supplied. Crated or palletised. Assembled basic enclosure which includes roof, cable entry base, steel door, rear panel and mounting plate. Palletised. Side panels and plinths ordered separately.
- Approvals: CE, UL and CSA.