The main function of the Model BC05 is to create a capacitance with a specific value by using a combination of the rotary decade switches.
The Model BC05 has five decade ranges from 1 to 10kµF.
The Model BC05 is equipped with Ø 4mm safety terminals for connections. It is designed to EN 61010-1 safety standards. Includes ground jumper lead.
Features of BC05 Decade Boxes:
- Rotary switch selector.
- Stop position to prevent accidental switching from 10 to 0.
- Five decades: 0.1 to 10µF.
- Total capacitance: 11.111µF.
- Residual capacitance: 25pF (approximately).
- Male ground (earth) terminal with safety jack.
- Outputs on Ø 4mm safety terminals.
- Ground jumper lead EN 61010-2-031, 150V Cat. II Pollution Degree 2.
- Accuracy 3%.