Beaded Commercial Door - 716 System
Lidco’s 716 double bead commercial entrance door is designed to meet current architectural trends and performance requirements.
The system is ideally suited for shopping centres, offices, show rooms and commercial buildings and residential and apartment entrances.
The 716 system is engineered to be manufactured in various framing combinations including, fixed shopfront assemblies and entrance doors.
Door options include hinged, pivot and sliding combinations and auto door operators.
Glazing ranging from 5mm to 25mm can be installed by use of various glazing beads.
All Lidco framing systems are available in popular powder coat and anodised finishes
- Accepts glass thickness from 5mm-25mm IGU
- Suitable for use with all commercial framing systems
- Optional heavy duty rails and stiles available
- Accepts large range of commercial hardware
- Door frames to be manufactured using Lidco 716 system 44mm double bead commercial door
- Selected framing to be engineered, manufactured and installed in accordance with:
- AS 2047-2048 (windows in buildings),
- AS/NZS 1170 (loading code),
- AS/NZS 1664 (aluminium structures code)
- Selected glazing to be in line with performance requirements as set out in AS 1288 (glass in buildings)
- Size limitations are governed by design intent, glass selection and local wind load and deflection requirements. For further technical assistance and fabricator selection contact your local Lidco sales office. An engineer should be consulted to ensure selected framing meets the requirements as set out in the relevant Australian standards
To Know More about Beaded Commercial Door - 716 System Please click here