When a pump goes down arid time is of the essence, we can provide you with a new or remanufactured unit in a short period of time — typically dispatched the same day.
The core exchange process is as follows:
1. Call our factory or distributor and have the bearing assembly size ready to tell us.
2. We’ll check our inventory and provide you an estimated arrival date of a new / remanufactured unit with detailed pricing.
3. An order for 70% of the ‘new’ bearing cartridge price will be placed and the service exchange bearing housing will be dispatched ASAP. This is the MAXIMUM amount you will be charged for service exchange.
4. We’ll provide freight instructions so you can ship the damaged unit back to our shop.
5. Upon receipt of the damaged unit, we’ll perform a written repair cost analysis within 7 days of receipt of cartridge. If the overhaul requires only typical parts you will be credited so that your bill reduces to roughly 40% of the ‘new’ bearing cartridge price.
6. The returned cartridge will then go into our pool of remanufactured units awaiting the next emergency call.
If a competitor bearing cartridge is returned with the ‘-10’ labyrinth seals (old style with piston rings and lip seals) we will upgrade it to the modem PRP-Keto bearing seal design. Even then, you will not pay more than 70% of the new bearing cartridge price and the reliability of the service exchange fleet is assured
To Know about Bearing Catridge Service Exchange Please click here