Beaver Sales being conscious of the need to have recognition of its testing facilities arranged for Beaver Testing to be accredited to quality system by NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) and is audited by this organisation to ensure ongoing accreditation and compliance.
With the ability to test both finished goods and component parts, it was a decision of Beaver Sales to open the testing department up allowing outside distributors and clients to utilise the available services of the testing department.
These services are logistically placed in the branches and made available Australia wide to add to the growth of the company.
As a NATA registered laboratory, Beaver Sales conforms to National and International Testing criteria which ensures customers receive quality service that is backed by one of the largest testing authorities in Australia with International recognition.
All items tested under NATA are tested to the appropriate Australian Standard or NATA specifications.
The following organisations utilise our testing services to test their own products:
- Department of Defence
- Australian Defence Industries
- Commercial shipping
- Rail Services
- Mining Contractors
- Fox Studios
- Entertainment Industry
- Rigging and Lifting companies
- Crane Companies
- Building and Construction
- Sydney Water/Utilities
- Government Departments
Beaver Offer These Facilities:
- On-site Testing Available
- Tensile Testing (W.W.L., proof and break) S.W.L testing of lifting appliances
- Re-testing of repaired products
- Magnetic crack control inspections
- We test all size chains and fittings, wire rope, synthetic slings, shackles, turnbuckles and associated equipment
- Fast turnaround with competitive rates
- Issuing of certificates
- Computerised test certificates showing test results in graph form
- All work carried out in accordance with relevant Australian Standards
The rationale for this approach is that the industry product quality testing can be utilised by other organisations, which is a source of revenue. The Mechanical Testing Laboratory complies with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 (1999)