Series 50 Fabric Belt Conveyor
The Series 50 Conveyors are best suited for light to medium weight products up to 30kg/m. The Series 50 Belt Conveyor offers a slimline body height of only 45mm with head and idler rollers of 50mm. The Series 50 is a flexible conveyor system which can be used for horizontal conveying and elevating products. A robust yet economical elevator conveyor or incline conveyor can be achieved by adding cleats to a standard belt.
- The Series 50 Aluminium Profile Belt Conveyors offer a slimline body height of 45mm and are purpose built for use with light to medium weight products up to 30kg/m, and feature a slimline body height of only 45mm, with head and idler rollers of 50mm.
- They can be used for horizontal conveying, and with the addition of cleats to a standard belt, can be easily adapted to become an economical elevator.
- Series 50 conveyors offer belt speeds that range from 2 m/s to 50m/s, with motors available as front or end drives with left or right mounts.
- As they are fabricated from structural aluminium profile, and manufactured to order, they can be supplied in lengths of 350mm to 6000mm, and widths of 100mm to 600mm. Longer lengths are also available.
- The Series 50 can also be supplied with a selection of belt types including flat top (PVC, silicon or chemical resistant), rough top, cleated belts, food approved or other special purpose belts on request.
For more information about are range of belt conveyors go to our Fabric Belt Conveyor page.
Need a different type of conveyor? We also manufacture Modular Plastic Belt Conveyors, Roller Conveyors, Slat Chain Conveyors and many more. Visit our Conveyor Home Page for more information.