Belt Filter Presses For Dewatering
Growing demand for the high throughput, high cake yield, high solids capture rate, compact size as well as odour extraction were the key factors for the development of FPD Multi-stage dewaterer.
DEWA F-PD “multi-stage” is an in-built sludge thickening / dewatering unit, based on the unique design feature and up to date technology. An extra large gravity deck and the gradual pressure built up to the high pressure zone leads to optimum results.
The DEWA F-PD multi-stage dewaterer enclosed construction allows the ancillary equipment required for dour removal to be much smaller, requiring venting the machine volume, rather than traditional belt presses which can require venting of the entire dewatering room.
Easy access for cleaning or maintenance is achieved through openings that are closed by upper covers and service hatches.
Five standard models are available form 1m belt width to 3m.
- The multi-stage DEWA F-PD dewaterer contains following zones:
- Horizontal Gravity Drainage Zone
- Horizontal Wedge dewatering Zone
- Low Pressure dewatering Zone (as an option with perforated drum)
- Pressure dewatering Zone
- High-Pressure dewatering Zone
- Nip dewatering Zone (as an option)
Your advantages at a glance:
- The largest available filtration areas for optimum throughput and dry solids
- High flexibility relating to feed concentration and throughput
- Easy to modify to suit any application
- Low operating costs (flocculent, energy, water)
- Closed construction, no separate odour cabin required
- Continuous, fully automated operation
- High dry solids contents, thus low costs for disposal
- Operator friendly, all electrical, pneumatic components as well as bearings are located outside of the shell
- Low manpower required for operation
- Compact configuration, thus low space requirements
- Improved capture rates
- Low requirement of spare parts and expandable parts
To Know More about Belt Filter Presses For Dewatering Please click here