Belt Scale / Weighing Scale for Process Control - E40 Typical applications:
Aggregate plants, feeder control.
Accuracy: ±1% - ±5%
Belt Scale / Weighing Scale for Process Control - E40 Features:
- The E40 Plus is a single idler dual load cell conveyor belt scale.
- Precision “S” type, load cells applied in tension to provide resistance to side loading.
- Fits any width conveyor (See factory for belt widths over 2200mm).
- No modifications to conveyor required.
- Weigh carriage offers minimal surface area for spilled product to build up on.
- Idler mounting brackets accept all commonly used idlers.
- Easy to install.
- Supplied with Master weigh 5. A microprocessor based, electronic integrator.
- Electronics housed in an industrial grade IP65 rated enclosure.
- The system can be run with or without an optional belt speed pick up.
- Built in 4/20mA current generator for remote mass rate indication
- Clean contact closure for remote totalisation.
- Optional calibration weights.
- Calibration by means of optional static weights, optional weigh chain or by empirical methodology.
- Easy to use electronics
- Optional sun shades available for electronics.
- Built in volt meter and frequency counter to assist in fault finding.
- Off the shelf delivery times.