Belt Scale / Weighing Scale for Process Control - WTE21 Typical applications:
Aggregate / Timber / Gold Ore plants.
The WTE21 series conveyor scales is suitable for use on conveyors where the belt width does not exceed 1050mm. The WTE21 utilises two weigh idlers and a single load cell weight sensor. Accuracies in the order of +/- 1% or better over an operating range of 25% to 120% of the design capacity.
Belt Scale / Weighing Scale for Process Control - WTE21 Features:
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia.
- Accuracies of +/-1% over an operation range of 25% to 120% of design capacity.
- Suitable for use on conveyor belt widths up to 1050 mm.
- Designed to standard conveyor mounting dimensions.
- Non standard dimensions available.
- Torque shaft suspension allows the dead load to be mechanically tared out, thus allowing the electronics to operate over the entire range of the load cells.
- Torque shaft suspension provides instantaneous sensing of load variation.
- Torque shaft suspension eliminates knife edges, bearings, trunions, wear points and stiction.
- Torque shaft suspension whilst infinitely responsive to vertical load, reject horizontal loads.
- Self contained assembly allows for easy mechanical installation.
- Narrow profile of all "live" areas of the weigh frame reduces the possibility of material build-up.
- Powder Coat paint finish. Optional 2-pack or galvanising is available.
- Weighframe optionally available in total stainless steel construction for harsh environments.
- Single precision stainless steel, compression button style load cell, fully sealed.
- Provision built into weighframe for the application of calibration test weights.
- Load-cell and belt speed sensor junction boxes with integral printed circuit boards for easy terminations.
- Incremental Encoder in stainless steel housing, or stainless steel Magnetic Pick-Up for accurate belt speed measurement.
- Weigh quality idler assemblies are optionally supplied by Web-Tech for all precision weighing applications.
- The model WTE 11 conveyor Belt Scale is available with a range of Web-Tech designed microprocessor based electronics.