Belt Scale / Weighing Scale for Process Control - WTE22 Typical Applications:
Aggregate/Timber/Gold Ore plants/Quarries.
The WTE22 series conveyor scales is suitable for use on conveyors where the belt width does not exceed 2400mm. The WTE22 utilises two weigh idlers and dual load cell weight sensors. Accuracies in the order of ± 1% or better over an operating range of 25% to 120% of the design capacity.
Belt Scale / Weighing Scale for Process Control - WTE22 Features:
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia.
- Accuracies of ±1% over an operation range of 25% to 120% of design capacity.
- Suitable for use on conveyor belt widths up to 2400 mm.
- Designed to standard conveyor mounting dimensions.
- Non standard dimensions available.
- Torque shaft suspension allows the dead load to be mechanically tared out, thus allowing the electronics to operate over the entire range of the load cells.
- Torque shaft suspension provides instantaneous sensing of load variation.
- Torque shaft suspension eliminates knife edges, bearings, trunions, wear points and stiction.
- Torque shaft suspension whilst infinitely responsive to vertical load, reject horizontal loads.
- Self contained assembly allows for easy mechanical installation.
- Narrow profile of all "live" areas of the weigh frame reduces the possibility of material build-up.
- Powder Coat paint finish. Optional 2-pack or galvanising is available.
- Weighframe optionally available in total stainless steel construction for harsh environments.
- Two precision stainless steel, compression button style load cells, fully sealed.
- Provision built into weighframe for the application of calibration test weights.
- Load-cell and belt speed sensor junction boxes with integral printed circuit boards for easy terminations.
- Incremental Encoder in stainless steel housing, or stainless steel Magnetic Pick-Up for accurate belt speed measurement.
- Weigh quality idler assemblies are optionally supplied by Web-Tech for all precision weighing applications.
- The model WTE 22 conveyor Belt Scale is available with a range of Web-Tech designed microprocessor based electronics.