Belt Scales / Weighing Scale for High Precision - WTS4-S2 Series II Conveyor Belt Scale is a heavy duty system, suitable for belt widths from 450 mm to 2400 mm. The weighframe is a four idler, four load cell, fully floating, precision weigh scale, with typical accuracies of ± 0.25 % achievable. The WTS4 Series II is ideal for inventory or truck/train load out applications. The WTS4 Series II system is provided with a choice of Web-Tech’s Masterweigh” electronics, with various options to suit your application.
Belt Scales / Weighing Scale for High Precision - WTS4-S2 Typical applications:
High Accuracy load outs, Material Transfers, Coal Fired Power Stations, Coal Terminals, Wheat Terminals, ±Wheat Storage and Receival Facilities.
Belt Scales / Weighing Scale for High Precision - WTS4-S2 Features:
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia for the most demanding applications.
- Accuracies better than ±0.5% are obtainable over an operation range of 25%
- The WTS4 weighframe is supplied fully assembled for easy installation into the conveyor structure.
- The WTS4 weighframe is fabricated from heavy wall RHS to minimise deflection and twisting, even under heavy loadings.
- Standard models are available for 1000, 1200 and 1500 mm idler spacing. Other idler spacing are optionally available.
- Precision shear beam load cells. Optional stainless steel hermetically sealed, load cells are available on request.
- Load cells are internally mounted to provide excellent protection against mechanical damage from product spillage.
- Large load cell access ports.
- Stainless steel rods in conjunction with spherical washers support load.
- Stainless steel rods used for lateral stability.
- Weigh frame assembly, powder coated, mild steel construction.
- All stainless steel construction available on request.