The new dimension The HOSCH principle on the head drum With advanced technology
HOSCH Sprung Blade Scraper (Type CT)
The HOSCH Sprung Blade Scraper, Type CT, with self-adjustment aligns itself automatically according to the belt thickness / profile. The HOSCH Type CT is also suitable for crowned drums.
- Gapless precision belt cleaning on the head drum due to overlapping cleaning modules.
- The only drum scraper, which can deflect in direction of belt travel when encountering possible worn or uneven belt surfaces.
- The cleaning modules offer maintenance-free selfadjustment and push-in fastening to minimise maintenance.
- Suitable for installation on reversing belts utilising a disengaging device.
Type CT means greatly improved HOSCH precision cleaning with a compact unit and more user-friendly.
HOSCH Sprung Blade Scraper Reliable state of the art
- The matching components of the construction kit can be assembled as required.
- The scraper system offers easy assembly on site and flexibility to suit conveyor frame structures.
- Unsurpassed cleaning efficiency
- Installed in all industrial sectors
- Low operating costs