Accurate and repeatable label application
Benchmark Standard is a versatile entry point semi-automatic label applicator that can applies single, front & back or wrap-around labels. This unit allows label application to a range of round product sizes, with labels of different shapes and sizes.
With Benchmark you can apply labels of all media and textures, including transparent and high memory stock, you can also apply pressure sensitive die-cut, roll-formatted labels.
The Benchmark's unique sensor detects a greater range of labels accurately and the controlled label ejection ensures uniform application of the label to the surface of your product.
Benchmark's circuitry is designed to operate with a wide range of printers and is protected by a High Impact ABS panel.
Benchmark Standard is the perfect tool to apply labels to a wide range of products such as wine bottles, beer bottles, pharmaceutical containers, jam containers, bleach bottles, candles, chemical bottles, lotion pump bottles etc. This machine will give to your products a professional look at the same time that improves your levels of efficiency.
- Excellent entry point
- Simple to setup and operate.
- Accurate and repeatable label application.
- Designed to be retro-fitted with secondary options.
- Single, front & back and wrap-around labelling application system.
- Supports transparent label application.
- Labelling Height: 175mm.
- Max roll diameter: 315mm.
- Core diameter: 38mm and 76mm.
- Diameter of containers: 55mm to 255mm.
- Dimensions: 52cm x 32cm x 11cm.
- Weight: 5kg.
For more information visit www.labelpower.com.au