The TM101 is intended for prototyping and low volume moulding production.
Operation of the station is safe and simple. The bottom part of the tool is fitted onto a sliding base, the top part of the tool is secured to a toggle action mechanism that closes the tool and locks it in position.
- Working Temperature Max. 250ºC
- Air Pressure 0,55 MPa / 5,0 bar
- Injection Pressure 0,15 - 0,55 MPa / 1,5 - 5,5 bar
- Power Supply 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power 350 W
- Tank Volume 200 ccm
- Workstation Weight 15 kg
- Workstation Dimensions W 700 mm x H 200 mm x D 510 mm
Key Features of the Benchtop Moulding Station | TM101
- Hand operated
- Quality anodised aluminium finish
- Small footprint
- Processes all Macromelt Materials
- Encapsulating small electronic parts
- Waterproofing electronics
- Sealing cable connections
For more information or a quote on the Benchtop Moulding Station please call or email for a direct reply.