The PT8000 is a stainles steel bending beam with a hermetically sealed welded construction to IP68 standard.
This uniquely designed sensor allows for superior bellows operation through its full measurement cycle, providing better lifelong protection and accuracy.
Design benefits can be seen clearly with a less than 0.4mm deflection at full load and a safe loading rating of 150% of the rated capacity with an ultimate load rating of 300%.
In addition to its compact footprint (common to all 8 capacities from 5kg to 500kg), this cell has a superbly designed mounting accessory selection to optimise the performance and life of the cell.
The PT8000 is an ideal selection for most industrial applications with special advantages in wash down and harsh environments.
Individually packaged and supplied with serial number traceable accuracy certificate, the PT8000 is covered by a three-year warranty.
Specifications of PT8000 Series Bending Beam Load Cells:
- Nominal Capacity 5kg ~ 500kg
- Signal Output at Capacity 2mV/V ± 0.1%
- Linearity Error < 0.020% FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.010% FSO
- Combined Error < 0.025% FSO
- Hysteresis < 0.020% FSO
- Creep/Zero Return (30 mins) < 0.025% / 0.017% FSO
- Zero Balance < 1.000% Capacity
- Temperature Effect On Output/10°C < 0.010% FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10°C < 0.015% Capacity
- Compensated Temperature Range - 10 ~ 40°C
- Operating Temperature Range - 30 ~ 80°C
- Service Load 100% of Rated Capacity
- Excitation +ve RED
- Signal +ve GREEN
- Safe Load 150% of Rated Capacity
- Ultimate Load 300% of Rated Capacity
- Input Impedance 415Ω ± 15Ω
- Output Impedance 350Ω ± 3Ω
- Insulation Impedance < 5000 MΩ at 100V DC
- Excitation Voltage (Rec) 5 ~ 12V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage (Max) 15V AC/DC
- Deflection at Rated Capacity < 0.4mm
- Cable Type 4.5mm, Screened, PUR Sheath, 4 core x 0.24mmª (24 AWG)
- Cable Length 3 Metres
- Net Weight 0.45kg
- Material 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve WHITE