Bertech Industrial Environments has for over 20 years provided cooling & environmental solutions for application of electronic equipment in industrial applications. The company’s Director Rob Bertuch was responsible for pioneering the concept of specialist cooling for electronic enclosures in Australia in 1979, with the introduction of the McLean Midwest range of enclosure airconditioners and heat exchangers.
Products and services are offered by the company in the following classifications:
- Thermal engineering selection and design services
- Airconditioners & heat exchangers for electrical/electronics cooling
- Thermoelectric (solid state) cooling for electronics
- Fans & blowers for electrical/electronics cooling
- Integrated environmental enclosures
- Airconditioners for telecomms shelters & switchrooms
Our engineering expertise and world-wide equipment supplier network enable us to address almost any industrial thermal / environmental application.
Bertech Industrial Environments’ reputation is based on attention to engineering detail and support of all solutions provided. As a general philosophy, we will not offer products or recommendations for any application about which we have inadequate background knowledge.
for more information regarding our airconditioning units please visit bertech www.bertech.com.au
for more information regarding our mclean thermal top-mount series airconditioners please visit bertech at www.bertech.com.au