A unique combination of thermal conductivity and strength provide:
- Shorter cycle time.
- Improved plastic part dimensional control.
- Better parting line maintenance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
Moldmax provides strength and wear resistance similar to that of many tool steels.
In addition, Moldmax offers a thermal conductivity three to four times greater than steel and comparable to aluminium.
Moldmax is typically specified for
- blow mold pinch offs
- neck rings and handle inserts
- injection mold components and cavity inserts
- hot runner system injection nozzles and manifolds