The MC-1210 provides a feature set unmatched in high accuracy, hand-held calibrators in its price range.
The MC-1210 Calibrator provide the functions and accuracy assocaited with fixed-installation, laboratory instrument, and has everything needed for virtually any calibration task.
Measure and source thermocouples, RTDs, current, voltage, and frequency, and source pulse trains. A communications port compatible with both Fluke® 700 Series and Beta Calibrators pressure modules is provided, as is an isolated mA/V read-back circuit. Arrow keys, direct numeric keypad entry, and three software driven function buttons, plus a large backlit, menu-driven graphics display combine to provide a highly intuitive, simple yet powerful operator interface. Built-in 250 Ohm resistor for HART(tm) compatibility, compatibility with smart transmitters and PLCs, full fuseless protection, are just some of the additional features that make the MC-1200 the single most indispensible tool available for virtually any calibration task. The MC-1210 is supplied in a tough, rubber boot; a carrying case is also available as an option.
Beta Calibrators Multifunction Calibrator | MC-1210 Features
- Measure and source T/Cs (13 types), RTDs (13 types), Ohms, current, voltage, frequency; source pulse trains
- Isolated mA/V read-back circuit for complete transmitter calibration
- Communication port compatibile with both Fluke 700 Series and Beta Calibrator pressure modules
- Built-in 24V supply can drive 4-20 mA lops up to 1000 Ohms
- Direct entry of custom RTD coefficients (Ro, A, B, C)
- All source modes can be programmed with dedicated setpoints to speed calibration and linearity tests
- Highest accuracy in class to 0.015% of reading
- Meets CE requirements and is designed to IEC 1010 safety standards
- Supplied in full rubber boot; optional carrying case available
View a product brochure