With the best display in the business it makes the essentials of instrument calibration easier than ever. This Process Signal Calibrator is a portable, handheld, full function voltage, current, and frequency device with the capability to both read and source common process control signals.
- Simple, straight forward, Intuitive user interface
- Easy to learn yet powerful 3 Key Martel Menu System
- New ClearBrite™ Graphic Display
- New streamlined case design
- Reads and simulates process control signals voltage, current, and frequency
- Multiple input/output ranges for current, frequency, and voltage modes
- Built-in 24 VDC source for powering two wire transmitters
- Accuracy ± 0.015% of reading
- Supplied in full rubber boot; Optional carrying case available
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
- In addition to our standard unit is our PSC-4010-50 version. All the functionality of our standard PSC-4010 with the ability to source/measure 50 milliamps.