The PSC-4010 is a superior Process Signal Calibrator with voltage, current and frequency functions.
With the best display in the business it makes the essentials of instrument calibration easier than ever. This Process Signal Calibrator is a portable, handheld, full function voltage, current, and frequency device with the capability to both read and source common process control signals.
- Simple, straight forward, Intuitive user interface
- Easy to learn yet powerful 3 Key Martel Menu System
- New ClearBrite™ Graphic Display
- New streamlined case design
- Reads and simulates process control signals voltage, current, and frequency
- Multiple input/output ranges for current, frequency, and voltage modes
- Built-in 24 VDC source for powering two wire transmitters
- Accuracy ± 0.015% of reading
- Supplied in full rubber boot; Optional carrying case available
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
- In addition to our standard unit is our PSC-4010-50 version. All the functionality of our standard PSC-4010 with the ability to source/measure 50 milliamps.