Clean, corrosion-resistant, lightweight cylinders are ideal for dispensing beers, lagers, ciders, stouts and carbonated soft drinks. With an unmatched record for safety and performance, Luxfer CO2 cylinders provide unsurpassed beverage service to users around the globe.
The Luxfer Advantage: Beverage Cylinders
- Proprietary 6061 alloy, an aluminum-magnesium-silicon blend.
- Luxfer's exclusive 7000-series alloys available in Europe and Australia.
- Cylinders cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Cylinders made to all regulatory standards worldwide.
- Lightweight––up to 40 percent lighter than steel cylinders.
- No spinning marks.
- Optional specially designed valve-protector carrying handle doubles as a heat indicator (available in U.S. and Australia on request).
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior––ideal for wet gases.
- Consistent weight.
- Specially designed base for increased stability.
- Thick, consistent walls resist damage.
- Brushed external surface provides a low-maintenance finish.
- Cylinder performs well at low temperatures.