Range cards are available for common thermo couple types and PT100 resistance bulbs.
An optional 24VDC loop supply is brought out to the terminal strip for the direct connection of 2 wire transmitters.
- Accepts all standard process signals
- Ratiometric operation
- Differential input
- Low cost - High Performance
- 120 or 240VAC 47-63 Hz supply or factory fitted 5 to 36VDC isolated supply
- High contrast 31 element LED display
- Display height of 76mm
- 24VDC loop supply
- Zero and span adjustment
- 48x96mm DIN panel mount enclosure
- Weatherproof instrument front
- Applications include the display of flow, level and pressure
- Australian design and manufacture
The BGI Powered Process Indicators are advanced instruments which have been designed to accept all the standard process signals.
The input measurement is shown on a high contrast 31 element LED bar display with a display height of 76mm.
The BGI incorporates a CMOS dual slope integrating analogue to digital converter which is deigned to reject electrical interference that normally abounds in industrial environments.
The front panel of the BGI is sealed to IP65 and the instrument includes screw terminal electrical connections.