Special material selection combined with close tolerance machining ensures the connector is easily assembled and has a strength greater than the minimum requirements of chain to DIN22252/2 of a comparable size.
Adopting Parsons Chain Technology, the mechanical properties meet the requirements of DIN22258 Part 1.
Assembly and Maintenance
An instruction leaflet is supplied with each Bi-Lock connector which gives guidance on correct assembly and maintenace.
- Ensure the mating surfaces and locking barrel are clean and free from dust.
- Oncle half links and locking barrel are assembled insert locking pin.
- DO NOT interchange components between connectors.
- Regularly check for wear and damage.
- Fully examine every 3 months or 1M tonnes conveyed whichever is sooner (For BSL use, examine monthly).