The outer sleeve totally encases the partitions and is constructed from selected corrugated fibreboard which has a polymer lining incorporated within giving superior point load bearing strength and water resistance.
Benefits of BildaVoid SupaVOID
- Load bearing capacity of approx 5370kg per m2.
- Panel size; 1000mm X 1000mm which fit neatly on to pallets with no over hang.
- BildaVoid SupaVOID void form panels can be supplied assembled or unassembled for ease of transport.
- Panel can be easily cut with a hand saw on site to facilitate installation.
- BildaVoid Concrete Voidforming Systems hold a patented controlled decomposition system.
- Available Sizes:
Standard panel sizes are 1000mm X 1000mm in thicknesses of 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, and 150mm. Also available in 350, 400, 450mm wide panels for beams, footings & trenches.