As long as material is present, the paddle of the ILT Bin Level Indicator does not rotate. As soon as the material level sinks below the paddle radius, rotation restarts activating other system components. The top or side-mounted indicators are commonly used for materials having a bulk density ranging from 0.5 t/m3 (0.02 lbs per cu in) to 2 t/m3 (0.08 lbs per cu in). Two types are commonly used, one for the maximun level and one for the minimun level, screwed into pipe sockets with different threads (standard 1”) which are welded on the wall of the silo.They are supplied with voltages of 24/48 V, 110/230 V, 50/60 Hz or 24 V DC.
- Enclosure: IP 65, Process connection: Thread G1 1/4", G1 1/2", G2 1/2"
- Material process connection: Plastic
- Material vane shaft and measuring vane: Stainless Steel
- Friction clutch: Protection of the gearing from impact of the measuring vane
- Pickup delay: Approx. 1.3 sec
- Sensitivity: Adjustable via reset force of spring in three positions
- Speed of measuring vane: 1 r.p.m.
- Mains voltage: 115V / 230V, 50-80 Hz or 24V / 48V, 50-60 Hz or 24V DC
- all voltages + 10% / -15%
- Installed load: 3 VA (3 W)
- Connection terminal: 1 x max. 1.5 mm2
- Screwed cable gland: 1 x PG 13.5” (1 x blank-off flange PG 13.5) plastic
- Signal output: Floating microswitch
- AC max. 250 V, 2 A, 500 W (Cos j=1) DC max. 300 V, 2 A, 60 W
- Connection diagram: AC version: on printed circuit DC version: inside the lid
- Protection class: I
- Container excess pressure: max. 0.8 bar Temperature inside vessel: -20 °C ~ 80 °C
- Ambient temperature inside casing: -20° C ~ 70 °C