Optimum Multi-Tip bin-tippers require no regular maintenance, and are robustly built yet light and easy to move around. Optimum Multi-Tip bin-tippers are designed to be safe to use, with all operating components fully enclosed.
Features of the Mutli-Tip 1200 bin tipper:
- 150kg capacity
- The standard cradle is designed for 240 litre MGB wheelie bins. Optional bolt-on spring-loaded catch kits enable 80l, 1201 and 140l bins to be emptied as well
- Cradles to suit plastic and steel drums, rectangular bins and many other containers can be simply fitted or exchanged
- Available in 2 standard tipping heights – 1200mm and 1600mm
- Multi-Tip bin-tippers are available with 1-phase, 3-phase, or battery power packs. Battery-powered tippers have a sealed battery and an industrial-quality ‘float’ charger built in
- Both hands are needed to operate the machine
- Multi-Tip bin-tippers require no regular maintenance
- Robustly built yet light and easy to move around
- Designed to be safe to use, with all operating components fully enclosed
- Partial or full stainless-steel construction
- Cradles to suit almost any size and shape of bin
- PDS - Multi-Tip tippers are available with a personnel detection system (patent pending) that works in a similar way to reversing sensors on a car. The sensor system detects people within the danger zone and stops all motion of the cradle, but is programmed to ignore the movement of the cradle itself.
- Multi-Tip tippers are available with a solar panel to charge the battery. Depending on the amount of sunlight available, and the tipping height, up to 2 tonnes may be tipped every day using solar energy alone. The standard charger is normally fitted as a backup