Binder - Bookbinding
Wow, just imagine, a manual wire closer that inserts the wire into the document while closing the wire. Performance Design not only imagined it, we designed and built it. The HC8200 or 8300 make wire closing fast and easy. As simple as ABC, (A) Insert the wire into the closer. (B) Place the document on the closer table. (C) Pull the handle. Your document is now finished in seconds. Binding books from 5? to 14" in width and from ?" through 9/16" thickness. The HC-8300 closes the standard 3-1 pitch wire. The HC-8200 model is operated the same but uses the non standard small diameter 2-1 pitch wire.
- Inserts & Closes in 1 Easy Step Eiminates Manual Insertion of Wire into Document
- Module design attachable to existing punches OD 4800 or OD 4000
- Closes 3-1 and 2-1:
Twin-Loop Binding Wire
* 8300 Closes 3-1 Pitch 1/4" to 9/16"
* 8200 Closes 2-1 Pitch 1/4" to 9/16"
- 14" Binding Edge
- Lightweight and Portable
- Easily Adjustable for Wire Sizes
- Easy Operation
- All Metal Construction
- 1 Year Limited Warranty