- The tried and tested reliable parts washing system in a flexible design
- Integrated trolley with two stationary and two steering castors
- Manoeuvrable and easy to puch, can be utilised quickly in changing locations
- Maximum filling capacity: 80L
- Easy liquid pump handling by means of a push-button switch
A new innovative Bio-Circle™ parts washer will be added to the Bio-Circle™ line. Based on the Bio-Circle™
compact and maxi, the Bio-Circle™ mini provides a very high range of flexibility in use. With its two steerable and
two none steerable wheels it can easily be moved to the demanded working spot.
The maximum fill level of 80 liters makes the Bio-Circle™ Mini less heavy and easy to move around. Therefore it is especially suitable for garages and other workshops, where the Bio-Circle™ will be used on various spots.
A multiple filter system consisting of two sieves, magnet and filter bag separates solid impurities from the cleaning agent. With the aid of the filter bag underneath the sink, particle up to 5 µm can be separated (depending from the use filter bag size).
The Bio-Circle™ mini introduces itself with extraordinary performance data:
- Ergonomic design and high flexibility due to integrated cart.
- The three-way valve is placed outside of the sink and keeps out of the way until working. So the whole basin can be used for cleaning.
- The tank is double-walled which gives safety at the storage and affects as isolation as well. Loss of heat is reduced.
- The separated technique in the Control box (electricity, heater, float switch and temperature sensor) guaranty an easy installation for service, reparation and cleaning. Furthermore the electricity is splash-proof.
- For service, maintenance or reparation the sink can be opened sideways and be supported by a gas spring.
- Easy handling with pneumatic push-button switch.