ENVIRON AW hydraulic fluids are robust anti-wear straight grade hydraulic fluids designed for use in both mobile and stationary heavy duty hydraulic systems. ENVIRON AW starts with a 99.9% pure, crystal clear base oil. By removing the impurities that can hinder the performance of competitive conventional oils, and blending in our specialty additives, ENVIRON AW delivers exceptional performance.
Features and Benefits of ENVIRON™ AW Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
- Reduce occurrence of waste water contamination by metals. Transition metal content in ground water or waste water streams is a concern because it bio-accumulates in the food chain. ENVIRON AW does not contain metal based additives.
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability compared to competitive vegetable oil based products and conventional hydraulic oils
- Longer oil life, which extends the time between oil changes
- Helps reduce sludge and varnish deposits to ensure smooth, reliable operation of hydraulic valves and actuators
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability allows oil to be reused
- ENVIRON AW separates readily from water without loss of performance additives
- Excellent resistance to foaming
- Excellent air release performance
- Non-toxic and very low odour. Non-toxic to water-inhabiting species (passes stringent acute aquatic toxicity on daphnia and trout protocols)
- ENVIRON AW contributes to a cleaner, safer and more pleasant work environment
- Can be recycled and reclaimed, unlike vegetable oil based products, which have to be incinerated or land farmed
- Inherently biodegradable
- Greater than 20% biodegradable within a 28 day period
- Excellent anti-wear, rust and corrosion protection
- Designed to meet or exceed the performance requirements of conventional anti-wear hydraulic oils
Petro-Canada’s ENVIRON AW hydraulic fluids are formulated for use within woodlands equipment, drilling, marine and mining operations as well as for use in industrial manufacturing plants.
ENVIRON AW meets the following hydraulic equipment manufacturers’ specifications:
– Denison HF-0
– Eaton Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S
– MAG (formerly Cincinnati Machine) P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46) and P-69 (ISO 68)
– GM LS2 Approved (ISO 32)
– Bosch-Rexroth RD 90220
ENVIRON AW is recommended for use in equipment manufactured by Eaton (Vickers), Denison, SauerDanfoss, Bosch-Rexroth, Racine, Oilgear, Hydreco, Dynex and others. ENVIRON AW 46 is approved for use in Engel Injection Moulding Machines. ENVIRON AW 32, 46, 68 are suitable for use when a DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP or ISO 6743/4 Type HM fluid is called for. ENVIRON AW fluids meet the WGK (German Water Hazard Classification) of 1. ENVIRON AW fluids can be used in hydraulic pumps with silver bearings such as Lucas pumps because they will not displace the silver in these bearings, as they do not contain zinc-based anti-wear additives.
ENVIRON™ AW is the #1 performing inherently biodegradable hydraulic oil for environmentally-sensitive areas available.
For more information or a qoute on the new ENVIRON™ AW Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.